Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yesterday North Korea bombed South Korea. To most of us, it doesn't mean much. But to me, and my Marines in 2/24 Golf CO, I'm predicting a field trip. No word has been passed, as this just happened yesterday, but I'd bet my best dollar that the United States Marines, followed by the United Nations will be taking a trip to North Korea. It is the duty of Marines, as well as Americans to fight for those oppressed. I have a biased opinion on this matter. I say lets go get some. I know every other Marine wants to do the same thing. I believe the president wants to as well. The question is, will the american public back another war?
It is my belief that wars, help boost the economy. It creates jobs, there are people lined up trying to getting the military. All branches of the military turn people away everyday. Most of them for things like tattoos, or underage drinking tickets. Those people then get pushed to the wayside, not wanting to go to school, unable to join up. These people then fall into the working class, and often into below the poverty line.

Lets do it, lets take it to North Korea, because weather you know it or not, we have tier one military operatives in the country already. MARSOC has been there for years. Its just a matter of being announced, or active.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how the American public will react. I personally would not like to see another war, but am very thankful that we have men and women like you that protect our country every day. Thanks again for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think something needs to be done now! my brother expecting to be sent to Iraq soon. and I would like to see this end.

    ReplyDelete