Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have an issue that I would like to address. I don not want to insult anyone, so if this pertains to you, or your boyfriend/husband, brother or whatever, blame them not me.

American males are becoming more and more irresponsible, and immature. I see men wearing skinny jeans, mistreating women, and walking out on their children everyday. To be quite frank, that pisses me off. I'm not saying that every man has to work on a concrete team and deer hunt, but he should have some self respect.

I see men dressing like women. I have recently noticed more and more men wearing jeans so tight, that they cannot be pulled up to fit over their hips. I'm all for free style, and self expression. But please do it in a way that doesn't make you look like an idiot.

I also see men with pants so baggy, that the belt loops are down below their buttocks. That doesn't look cool, it looks stupid. When your pants hang so low that you can't walk straight and are forced to waddle around, you know its time for a change. I don't care how cool your boxers look, I don't want to see them.

I know of a couple of guys who have made children with girls, and do not talk to them anymore. Nor do they help support the baby with money, or even efforts. That is ridiculous. Absolute garbage. I don't care how much you may hate the mother, you slept with her, you got her pregnant, now you need to sack up and take care of the child as well as the mother. I couldn't fathom why you wouldn't want to be around.

What ever happened to cliches like manning up, taking it like a man, or being a man about it. You are a man. You are an American man. You are looked at as the most capable, best opportuned person in world. For heaven's sake act like a man.

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree more! I have found it very hard to find a respectful guy. It seems that most are exactly how you describe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with you!!!I thought that it was just because that I am old and come from a different generation. It is very nice to see that a man your age has respect for himself and for women. Don't change!!! There are not enough men like you around anymore. Some woman will be very lucky to get you. Also thank your parents, as I think they have done a wonderful job with raising you.

    ReplyDelete